Thursday, March 3, 2011

The iPad 2 is Here

On March 02, 2011 Steve Jobs revealed the Apple iPad 2 to the world, the second generation version of one the most revolutionary gadgets of all time. The iPad 2 is stunning, it's beautifully designed and will be available in two colors, black and white. It was a surprise to everyone to see Steve Jobs at the Apple Keynote, as he was on medical leave, when he walked on stage Apple's stock price surged upward. Steve said he couldn't miss this as they have been working on the iPad 2 for a long time, he was excited and wanted to be there.

The iPad 2 is thinner and lighter than the first iPad, it also has a faster dual core processor, HDMI output, 2 Cameras with HD recording, a magnet cover, and new software such as iMovie and Garageband. It will also be available on both AT&T and Verizon networks on 3g speeds.

Here are some pictures of the new iPad 2:

free apple ipad 2


ipad 2 giveaway

free ipad 2

4 comments:

  1. I think the iPad 2 looks awesome! I really want to get one but I have a first gen iPad already. I work for Dish Network and mainly I use my iPad to stream live TV with the Dish remote app and the Sling Adapter. I really would like to have the dual cameras so I could use Skype to make video calls. The other benefit to the new iPad would be enhanced graphics and a better processor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to have one Ipad 2 It looks really great! Ipad can also access amazon instant videos!

    Buy iPAd 3 Case

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really awesome. I like to read your blog about iPad.

    ReplyDelete